Found: MAC Temptations LE Lipglass Set

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I don't know anyone that doesn't love digging through old stuff just to find something you didn't even remember existed!

I was going through some old boxes to try and find items to complete my Halloween costume for work this morning and discovered a MAC lipglass set from their Temptations collection - remember those from wayyy back in Holiday 2005? I was so stoked because I love lipglosses and now I have 5 more colors to wear everyday.

Just in case you've forgotten like I have, here are the colors in the Cool set (in the order seen below): Fleur de Light, Cultured, Pink Poodle, Dreamy, and Bow Belle. Fleur de Light and Bow Belle are discontinued I think, but White Magic from the McQueen Collection is a comparable duplicate.



Have you found anything in your makeup box lately that you've forgotten about and can't believe you did? I'd love to hear about your finds!

0 comments: