Don't Get a Turkey Neck!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just because Thanksgiving is just around the corner doesn’t mean that we all have to turn into turkeys!

I wrote a couple of weeks ago about the importance of taking care of your neck and décolleté before it all goes down-hill (we don’t want everything to start sagging, right ladies?!).

Trying to be extra cautious about my neck and chest area for the past month or so, I have been road-testing a couple of neck creams to find my favorite.

The first product I used was L’Oreal Advanced RevitaLift Night Cream ($11 - $15 US) for my neck. It’s an unscented, thicker cream – and by unscented, we mean that even our boyfriend can’t really identify what it smells like, only that it smells like a cream (LOL). It’s moisturizing but it’s a little too heavy for me and makes me feel like I’ve been sweating in my sleep (not sexy).

I also tried a sample of Bliss Thinny Thin Chin that I got in my Nordstrom beauty gift. This product is definitely more up my alley. It smells really nice, like citrus and grapefruit without being disgustingly sweet because the scent fades after a little while. It absorbs into my skin quickly leaving it soft and moisturized. It’s not sticky or feels layered on (like the L’Oreal did).

I would definitely recommend Thinny Chin Chin even though it’s a little on the expensive side ($48 US). If anyone has a favorite that they use for the neck and décolleté area, I’d love to hear your reviews and recommendations!

1 comments:

Vanessa said...

WOW! I gotta try this stuff, I know I am going to stuff my face on Thanksgiving haha so this stuff I can use for the aftermath! LOL