FOTD: MAC McQueen Lipglass

Monday, October 29, 2007

I was pretty lazy to put on makeup today so I just slapped on my basics - powder, eyebrows (a must when they are as thin as mine are!), eye liner, mascara, a little blusher and gloss. What resulted was my perfect day to day look that I can do all the time without feeling blah and boring.

On this particular day, I tried my new MAC McQueen Lipglass that I got the other day. It's a soft, baby pink with white pearl shimmer (gorgeous!). And as it would turn out, I love it so much because I feel like it gives me luscious lips! It's definitely going into my purse everyday so I can touch up with it whenever I need to sass it up during the day.


Here's what I'm wearing:

Shiseido Eyebrow Compact in BL3 (Light Brown) for $28.50 US

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Shimmer Ink ($19 US)

Lorac Blush in Plum ($16 US)

MAC McQueen Collection Lipglass
in WhiteMagic ($14 US)

And that's all folks, easy as 1-2-3.. okay, maybe 4 but it's still manageable for 10 minutes in the morning, right? =)


2 comments:

Karen said...

did you get highlights? your hair looks lighter than i remember in this pic

nilla cookie said...

Hey Karen!

No new highlights, just depends on where the light hits and how my hair is styled. I wish I could make it look this full all the time too! :)