My Nordstrom Beauty Gift!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Imagine my excitement as I'm sitting at my desk, replying to the gazillionth email on a Monday morning when all of a sudden I receive a brown package full of goodies delivered to me! I had completely forgotten that I had ordered some new (and unneeded) makeup for Nordstorm last week. And when I remembered, it came with the 19-piece sample sample I blogged about a couple of weeks ago - woo hoo! Talk about random acts of beauty - thanks Karen! By the way, check out some of Makeup and Beauty Blog's random acts of beauty this week HERE.

Here's what came in my zebra-print clutch - which is kinda hideous, by the way, so I think I'm going to toss it.


The first photo includes:

* Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Body Lotion
* Clarins Super Restorative Serum
* Japonesque Snowflake Lashes
* Kinerase Intensive Eye Cream
* L, a L.A.M.B. Fragrance by Gwen Stefani
* Lancome Definicils Mascara
*LiftFusion Face Lift (packette)
* MD Skincare Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel (packette)
* N.V. Perricone, M.D. Face Finishing Moisturizer
* Thierry Mugler Alien Prodigy Body Lotion



The second photo includes:

* Bare Escentuals Prime Time Foundation Primer (packette)
* Bliss Thinny Thin Chin (packette)
* Fekkai Glossing Cream (packette)
* Laura Mercier Creme Brulee Creme Body Wash
* L'Occitane Verbena Shower Gel
* Origins Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream
* Philosophy Inner Grace Shower Gel
* Smashbox Lipgloss
* Vera Wang Parfum

I haven't tried most of these products so I'll be road-testing them all and reviewing my samples over the next couple of weeks. Let me know what you think of these products before I try them out. Maybe your favorite will become one of mine as well!

2 comments:

Karen said...

You'll love the Fekkai stuff (you only need to use just a tiny bit of it; the packet will last a long time) and the LM Brulee Body wash! Have fun with your goodies!

nilla cookie said...

Thanks Karen! I've heard a lot of good things about Fekkai - can't wait!