FOTD: Lancome GWP Eye Palette

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

This morning I decided to try the Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects palette I got a couple of weeks ago in my Lancome gift with purchase at Nordstorm. I choose the cool palette which has two blue shades, a pinky one, and a matte white highlight.

Even though it was a quick morning application for me and I didn't plan on sharing, it turned pretty so I thought I'd show you anyway!

Lancome Color Design Sensational Effects Palette (COOL):

The New Blue (darker blue) is applied on the eyelid, starting from the lash line and blended just above the natural crease of the eye.

Off The Rack (pinky shade) is applied slightly above and blended into the crease.

Daylight (matte white) is used to highlight right underneath the brows.

MAC Coffee Eye Pencil is used to line the top and bottom lids.


Finish off with Lancome Cils Booster XL mascara base and one coat of Loreal Original Voluminous Mascara in Black.


Let me know if you like this look and if you do, I plan on featuring this Lancome palette in an evening look.

0 comments: