Love Your Lashes!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I recently replenished my Lancôme Dual Finish compact and received a free gift at Nordstrom. Usually, there's nothing really out of the ordinary in those gifts, but this time, I found a new product I really love - Lancôme's Cils Booster XL.


This enhacing mascara base maximizes the result of any mascara you normally use and features micro-fibers for enhanced effect with a triangular brush helps separate lashes. And since I have short and thin lashes, I saw a vast improvement when I tried it. My lashes definitely looked fuller and longer.

Shop for your own Lancôme's Cils Booster XL for $20 now.

If you're looking for a two-in-one mascara includes this lash enhancing base so that you don't have to carry two separate products, Bourjois has Coup de Theatre. It's a double-sided mascara that allows you to get the illusion of false eyelashes...without the fuss in two steps.


Step 1 - Lash extension: white microfibers visibly lengthen by attaching themselves to your lashes.

Step 2 - Lash coloring: mascara creates full volume, ultra rich color and shine.

Shop for your own Bourjois Coup de Theatre for $18 now.

0 comments: