Exclusive Nordstrom Gift with Purchase

Monday, October 8, 2007

Even though I picked up a couple of items on Saturday at the San Francisco Centre Nordstorm's, this offer might be too good for me to pass up!

Right now, you'll receive a zebra-print clutch filled with deluxe samples from all your favorite beauty brands with your $95 beauty or fragrance purchase from Nordstorm's online.


This GWP (gift with purchase) includes goodies from: Bare Escentuals, Clarins, Fekkai, Kinerase, Lancome, L.A.M.B. Fragrance by Gwen Stefani, Origins, Smashbox and more!

Okay, I know I just bought a few goodies on Saturday and I really shouldn't but, I think I'll take advantage of this offer, for sure! It's only right, don't you think? I'd love to hear what your beauty purchases are going to be to get this gift!

One last tip, you'd better act fast, too, because I know this offer isn't going to last very long. Remember, it's online only and it's one gift per person while supplies last.

Enjoy!

0 comments: