My Bridesmaid Makeup for Tomorrow

Friday, November 9, 2007

A couple of weeks ago, I showed you what I was wearing in my cousin's wedding and asked for your makeup advice. After a trip to Nordie's yesterday with all your great suggestions in mind, here are two options I came up with:

Forest Green Eye with Coral Lip:




CHANEL Irreelle Duo in #75 Lotus and Cactus ($38.50 US)

MAC Lustre Lipstick in See Sheer - pinked grapefruit ($14 US)

MAC Lip Liner in Lure - richly saturated coral ($12 US)


Navy Blue Eye with Coral Lip:

Laura Mercier Holiday Petite Palette in Nightfall ($25 US)

Same lips as above

I haven't decided yet and I don't think I'll know until tomorrow morning when I start putting on my makeup. Which set do you like better?

5 comments:

Christine said...

OMG!!!!! The CHANEL!!!!

yummy411 said...

the chanel with the coral lips! have fun and take lots of pics!!

Vanessa said...

I agree the Chanel one looks so pretty! That would look gorgeous on you!!!

nilla cookie said...

Thanks for the input, Girls! I actually went with the Laura Mercier at the very last minute. It turned out really pretty and I wish I could show you but I lost my camera :(

i♥make-up said...

I am dying to see some pics of the look:):)

Added u to my blogroll hun:):)

Bye!