Lost Camera!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

I'm back from my weekend in Orange County and my cousin's wedding was so much fun! The sad thing is, I left my camera full of the weekend's pictures inside the taxi cab on the way home from the wedding reception (sobbing inside). We took so many pictures of the wedding at the church and reception; it was so beautiful and my cousin was gorgeous!! The 11 bridesmaids in matching Persimmon-colored dresses were so cute as well - I wish I could show you!

When I get some photos from the other girls' cameras, I'll definitely post some up!

Thanks for the comments on my makeup, I actually went with the navy/coral combo at the last minute. But don't you worry, I'm keeping my CHANEL eye shadow duo for another special occassion - maybe Tuesday!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

0 comments: