FOTD: Red Lips from NARS

Friday, October 12, 2007

I woke up this morning to dreaded rain in San Francisco (and it's still raining as I write this) so I decided to sass it up a bit and try my new red lips I bought from NARS over the weekend at the Nordstrom Trend Show.

Let me just tell you that I haven't done red lips in sooo long but it's the big thing for the fall and it's so festive, I'm actually in a better mood with them on!

Get the look with NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella ($23 US) and line your lips with NARS Lip Liner Pencil in Salsa ($19 US).

I also paired this bold lip with light eye makeup and bold, black liquid liner to offset the entire look.


I know many out there are scared of the red lips but I firmly believe that we call all pull it off. All you need to do is shop around, test them all and find the right shade for you. If you don't believe me, stop by their counter one day; during the trend show, NARS claimed to have 22 shades to choose from.

So go and sass it up this weekend ladies!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Three words, girlfriend:

NARS DOLCE VITA

You can thank me later.

;)

Anonymous said...

You are RED HOT!

Anonymous said...

Love it! You look great in red...