Laura Mercier Diamond Collection

Thursday, November 1, 2007


I love Laura for her simplicity in beauty and she definitely tops herself with the gorgeous, new Diamond Collection for Holiday 2007. The look is all about the allure of diamonds with a light and sparkle that seems to come from within to make your beautiful face just shine through for this season.

The Diamond Collection includes three new colors for you to create the perfect holiday look: Eye Colour Shimmer ($20 US) in White Diamond; Kohl Eye Pencil ($19 US) in Eyed Blue; and Lip Glace in Pink Diamond ($22 US).

To complete your Diamond look this year, try the Limited Edition Mineral Body Powder ($34 US) in Sparkling Diamond and apply it with this gorgeous Diamond Duster ($22 US) to create a sensual and elegant iridescent effect and capture the holiday chic and allure of diamonds!

Gorgeous!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love this look. Sigh, there goes my paycheck.

nilla cookie said...

I really love everything Laura Mercier comes out with. I want to check out the Diamond Duster this weekend! :)

I just hope I don't spend my whole paycheck either!