CHANEL Creme Gloss Lumiere!!

Thursday, November 8, 2007


I read a couple of months ago on Makeup Bag about these wonderful new brush-on creme lip colors and now they're available at your favorite CHANEL makeup counters for purchase - YES!

CHANEL Creme Gloss Lumiere ($32 US) is a hybrid of gloss and lipstick with chic colour and intense shine for creamy full coverage that feels soft and lightweight on lips.

You can get them in six beautiful shades, and delicious too because they're all named after desserts - YUM!

  • Petit Four (a soft nude)
  • Madeleine (a rosy pink)
  • Crème Brulée (a coral)
  • Pink Truffle (a berry red)
  • Plum Soufflé (a berry plum)
  • Crème Caramel (a neutral brown)
I'm already halfway out the door to Nordie's right now - who's with me?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is soo good. it lasts forever and is super glossy!

nilla cookie said...

I can't wait to try this! I went to my local CHANEL counter but they didn't have Plum Souffle, the color that I wanted - booo... I'll definitely scout around until I find it though!

Do you have any of the colors?