Beauty Review: Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara

Saturday, November 3, 2007

The Everything Mascara ($20 US) is one of Bobbi Brown’s All-Time Favorites and is described as an everyday essential for lashes, with an all-in-one formula that lengthens, thickens, and defines without smearing, smudging or clumping.

Well, I got to try a sample of this mascara and it really didn’t deliver “everything” for me. I have really short and thin lashes so I had high hopes. Unfortunately, my hopes came crashing when I applied the third coat on my lashes and it still only looked like I applied one coat of my current favorite, L’Oreal Original Voluminous Mascara.

After a couple more days of testing out this Bobbi Brown best seller, I gave up. My lashes didn’t look very much longer and it definitely wasn’t giving me volume. I also noticed some flaking towards the end of the day so I said good-bye to the Everything Mascara.

Bobbi’s philosophy on beauty is all about enhancing the natural beauty. So for those of you who have longer and fuller lashes, I would try this formula out because what I did notice that it helps to define your natural lashes, separates them well, and enhances them overall.

2 comments:

yummy411 said...

hey thanks so much for this review! i always feel guilty for not buying anything BB because some of her stuff is underrated. being a makeup junkie i'm glad i won't fall for this one. hey! look who's on your blogroll! i feel special =) let me edit mine right now.. thanks!

nilla cookie said...

I've been on the hunt for a new favorite mascara, but now I'm starting to think that it doesn't exist!

What's your current favorite?

I enjoy reading your blog and I appreciate you adding me to your blogroll! Hope you're having a great Sunday!