Get Your Celeb Fix!

Thursday, October 18, 2007

{Photo: People.com}

There's just too much going on in the celebrity world for me to cover it all. But I thought I'd help you get your celebrity fix while I get mine on with this week's hottest celebrity gossip from around the blogosphere.

Should we be expecting a huge blowout between Lindsay Lohan and Jessica Simpson? Perez Hilton tells us his theory.

How did Britney Spears really feel about K-Fed? Hollyscoop gives us the scoop on a song from her new Blackout album that reveals a more personal Britney.

I'm Not Obsessed gives us an exclusive from Ryan Gosling on his breakup with Rachel McAdams. Darn, I was rooting for them. Gotta love her!

Check out A Socialite's Life Fashion Disaster of the Day. Anyone recognize that Rock of Love alum?

Happy Reading!

0 comments: