Favorite L'Occitane Almond Products

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Fact: Every October, the blossoms from an almond tree transform into a fruit which grows the almond nut in the center of it. The delicious nut is the main ingredient in my favorite body products from L'Occitane!

When I'm in the mood, I use Almond Delicious Paste ($34 US) in the shower to gently exfoliate my skin. It contains crushed almond nuts and sugar crystals, whipped with nourishing almond oil and almond butter to stimulate cellular activity while making my skin smooth. It's smells wonderful too and I leaves me feeling like I've been in the shower for hours even when I'm not.






Pair this body treatment with their ultra-silky Almond Milk Concentrate lotion ($38 US) and you're all set! L'Occitane blends both tradition (the use of almond proteins) and science (soft silicium to help support collagen synthesis) into a concentrated milk that nourishes and smoothes the skin. I really LOVE this product and it's a L'Occitane best seller. I only have one critique and it's that I wish it came in a bottle with a pump for easy use.

Try it for yourself and let me know what you think!

0 comments: