Oh, Mamma Mia!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007


If you grew up listening to ABBA with your parents (like I did), you MUST check out Mamma Mia, you'll love it! I was fortunate to catch them in San Francisco this past weekend on their national tour and it was AMAZING! I loved how they weaved in all my favorite ABBA songs into the story line of a girl getting married, looking for her birth father to give her away on her wedding way. It was a real feel-good show and got everyone on their feet by the end.

The San Francisco show runs through Sept. 22nd at the Orpheum Theatre and you can buy tickets here. A friend of mine told me that if you buy it at the theatre directly, you can save $20 but I'm not sure if that's true. Leave a comment and let me know so that I don't have to pay full price next time. =) If you're in another city, find out whether or not the show will be near your hometown here.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like saving money!!!!