My "What-Were-You-Thinking?!" Emmy's Worst Dressed List

Monday, September 17, 2007

Thank goodness there were lots of Emmy's fashions this year that were amazing to make up for some of the bad fashions you're about to witness.

Vanessa Williams looks like she's about to fly away in this feathered Kevan Hall. Thankfully her hair and makeup look natural and flawless.


Kyra Sedgwick's Oscar de la Renta tiered frock in black looks dreadful for the red carpet.


Another black dress on Jamie Pressly by St. John looks too dark for this afternoon event in sunny Southern California.


And finally, Hayden Panettiere gets the ultimate "what-were-you-thinking?!" award for worst dressed of the evening in this Marc Bouwer gown.


{Photos: EOnline.com}

1 comments:

Stiletto Jungle said...

I hate to admit it, but I kind of liked Hayden's dress. It looked so "Princess and the Pea" to me... one of my favorite fairy tales!