2007 MTV VMA: Jackpot or Jack-not?

Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm gonna go with Jack-not.

The show was a total mess. The main stage had no energy because all of the fans were partying in the Fantasy Suites (wish I was there!). There weren't enough big-show performances and out of the, I dunno, three we got, Chris Brown completely rocked it out with Usher-esque moves and flair we'd expect from Justin Timberlake. Chris Brown got everyone up and out of their seats and even Diddy was pumped up. Maybe you can make his band!


The Fantasy Suites were a fun idea but I don't think was appropriate for the VMAs. The VMAs are a big deal and fans expect big performances from them. The suite performances were good, but lackluster for the audience AND we didn't even get to see the entire shows! We also got performances from the same artists and didn't get to see a lot of other noteworthy musicians from the past year. Don't get me wrong, I love Timbaland and his whole crew and could watch them all day, but what about the rest of America?

Try again next year Executive Producer, Jesse Ignjatovic; make better decisions and give us a better show!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

My name is Jack Knott. :)